Pain Management: Chronic – Download
Hypnosis has been integrated into various Pain management programmes for years – but many people are unaware of how helpful it can be. Deep relaxation alone can really diminish anticipated pain… but combined with positive suggestion, is even more powerful. If you suffer from Chronic pain then you may well benefit from this recording – 26 minutes of hypnotic relaxation with pain reduction suggestion, designed to be listened to prior to a daytime rest or before sleep at night – for this reason, I do not count you back at the end but instead leave you to rest or sleep peacefully.
Listen before purchasing – Sample Audio
Note: The download link is valid for 7 days from date of purchase and allows two downloads.
Audio length: 26.10
File Type: mp3
File Size: 29.9Mb
- These downloads are not to be used when you are driving or operating machinery – Usage requires you to close your eyes. Therefore I advise using at home or in an appropriate comfortable environment.
- Each of the Downloads begins with a period of guided hypnotic induction or relaxation followed by specific suggestions for the particular issue.
- I recommend initially regular daily listening over a 2 week period, thereafter every few days or simply as often as you wish. You will benefit greatly from the relaxation also!
- Make sure you’re comfortably warm as your body temperature will likely drop a couple of degrees as you stay still and relaxed.
- Try and choose a time when you won’t be disturbed, but if you are interrupted, just continue afterwards or begin again another time.
- Please know that at any time, you are able to open your eyes -Hypnosis is not mind control, simply a very deeply relaxed state in which the subconscious mind is open to suggestion – if the suggestion is acceptable to the person. In this circumstance relaxation is used therapeutically. It’s a state you have been in often – when watching TV, or reading a book, absorbed in an activity.
- Success is not guaranteed. The ethics of Hypnotherapists Associations forbid therapists to guarantee success, just as a Doctor cannot guarantee treatment will bring about a medical cure or success. However your desire to change is a powerful and wonderful thing.
- Importantly, if you feel that your problem is very severe, please do seek a referral to see a counsellor, hypnotherapist, psychologist or suitable specialist. Health is important.
- Best wishes to you in Health