Relaxation: A Special Place – Download
This relaxation involves going to ‘a special place’ in your mind, a special place that you link with relaxation and pleasure. I invite you to go there in your mind whilst I guide you into a deeply relaxed state, letting go of any tension and busyness, emerging refreshed as I count you back to full awareness at the end. This is a relatively short relaxation – approx. 13 minutes – like a pocket of relaxation time in your day or evening – I’ve used it myself often, ideal to use after or during a really full day, releasing and relaxing and refreshing…
Listen before purchasing – Sample Audio
Note: The download link is valid for 7 days from date of purchase and allows two downloads.
Audio length: 12.45
File Type: mp3
File Size: 12.2Mb
- These downloads are not to be used when you are driving or operating machinery – Usage requires you to close your eyes. Therefore I advise using at home or in an appropriate comfortable environment.
- Each of the Downloads begins with a period of guided hypnotic induction or relaxation followed by specific suggestions for the particular issue.
- I recommend initially regular daily listening over a 2 week period, thereafter every few days or simply as often as you wish. You will benefit greatly from the relaxation also!
- Make sure you’re comfortably warm as your body temperature will likely drop a couple of degrees as you stay still and relaxed.
- Try and choose a time when you won’t be disturbed, but if you are interrupted, just continue afterwards or begin again another time.
- Please know that at any time, you are able to open your eyes -Hypnosis is not mind control, simply a very deeply relaxed state in which the subconscious mind is open to suggestion – if the suggestion is acceptable to the person. In this circumstance relaxation is used therapeutically. It’s a state you have been in often – when watching TV, or reading a book, absorbed in an activity.
- Success is not guaranteed. The ethics of Hypnotherapists Associations forbid therapists to guarantee success, just as a Doctor cannot guarantee treatment will bring about a medical cure or success. However your desire to change is a powerful and wonderful thing.
- Importantly, if you feel that your problem is very severe, please do seek a referral to see a counsellor, hypnotherapist, psychologist or suitable specialist. Health is important.
- Best wishes to you in Health